Friday, March 11, 2022

A Walk In the Woods


About a decade ago, I purchased an Arcteryx brand fanny pack, a decision for which I was roundly ribbed by the members of my immediate family. These days, however, the fanny pack seems to have gained a modicum of respectability as a fashion accessory, so I am feeling vindicated, and, yes, perhaps even a bit smug. Tucked inside my modern day codpiece (sorry, no kilt) was my compact yet mighty Canon M6ii + 22 mm lens combo (along with my phone, wallet, keys and mask). 

Although I shot freely, in the end, I came home with but one composition that I like -- still, enough to make the entire adventure totally worth it.

I hope you have good light this weekend. Strap on that fanny pack and go shoot.

Tasting notes: Canon M6ii and 22 mm f/2 lens. Very nice walking around set up.