Saturday, March 12, 2022

A Pretty Groovy Digicam


Never say never, but I think it is safe to say that my cruising days are pretty much behind me at this point. After the past couple of years, I've essentially lost my appetite for spending time in such close quarters. That being said, my first cruise experience (out of two) was honestly kind of mind blowing in some regards. For example, a croquet lawn on a boat -- wild stuff! I was mentally prepared to hate the cruise, but I had a good time in spite of my essential cynicism. Anyway, I used the cruise as an excuse to purchase an Olympus EPL2 and a couple of lenses in order to avoid schlepping my Nikon DSLR. Looking back on the images over a decade later, I am still pretty impressed with the quality the little camera delivered.  

Tasting notes: Olympus EPL2.