Friday, February 12, 2021

Get the shot!


It isn't that often that I see something in the course of my daily routine that I can honestly say I've never seen before, but it happened the other day. I was driving along when I saw a strange landscape comprised of huge brightly colored metal objects stacked together. It was one of those should I stop to make photographs, or drive on moments. Fortunately, we decided to stop. The good news is that I was able to get some really interesting photographs without being interrupted by security. The bad news is that I only had black and white film. Luckily my wife got some nice color images with her iPhone. So we are covered.

I don't know what, if anything, will become of these images. But they are in my possession, and that is the most important thing.

I hope you have excellent light this weekend, and that you decide not to drive by.