Thursday, May 13, 2021

The woods behind my son's house


A number of folks I know post an image a day to Instagram as part of their practice of photography, as a way to keep their hand in (or, better, to keep their eye in). A further constraint is that the image needs to be made on the day it is posted. Often, that means taking a walk at 5 or 6 AM to fit it in before work. Sorry, but I'm having my coffee at that time of the morning. Today, I got out and did a turn in my local woodland area, but I didn't get home until noon. It is not as if I don't appreciate constraints, though. So, this morning I had the 100mm f/2.8 macro lens mounted on the Pentax KP. That is a pretty tight perspective for a walk among the trees. Documenting this area near where my son lives is becoming a little project for me, I think.