Friday, December 9, 2022

Wide Angle Macro


One fine morning my son stopped by with some super fresh eggs -- I mean straight out of the hen fresh. Before turning them into an omelet for our breakfast, of course I wanted to photograph them. The natural light entering the house from a large north-facing window was absolutely perfect that day, as it typically is. I used the Leica Q, a camera I had recently picked up for a 'bargain' price. Turns out the 28 mm perspective is not really my cup of kombucha, but I sure loved the wide angle macros I was able to get with that lens! Alas, I couldn't really justify owning such an expensive macro camera; fortunately, the previous owner was feeling a little seller's remorse and was happy to buy it back from me.

Good light to you this weekend, fellow traveler.