Thursday, December 22, 2022

Who Needs A Camera?


In the spirit of reducing my overall carbon footprint, perhaps I should do more recycling, including the recycling of old images. There's plenty of them out there, trust me. I could sell all my cameras on the used market and purchase a few hundred thousand old photographs off of eBay. I could hunt and fish my way through the piles and find the keepers. Here's a nice photograph from what looks like the dessert Southwest United States, a place I am pretty familiar with owing to my numerous drives between Austin and LA back in the day. Does it really matter that I don't know exactly where the photographer was standing? Nah... I could tell all the stories I need to tell about those trips with old found photographs like this one. Who needs AI anyway?