Friday, December 23, 2022

Flowers To Warm A Frigid Friday


Like most of the country, we are experiencing some unusually cold weather right now. Fact is, it doesn't get into the teens very often down here, and when it does, we are not really set up to cope with it particularly well. I still remember the Thanksgiving my brother came down from NYC and never took off his sweater because he was so damn cold. We had the heat cranked up all the way, but mostly the energy was just flying out the windows.

Taken with my wife's old Canon GX7ii. I was planning to move this thing on until I happened to notice that it was being praised by a few online influencers for its 'filmic' image quality. So I'll hang onto it for a while longer to see if the used prices start going insane. Fingers crossed.

Happy Friday, fellow travelers. Enjoy some photography this weekend with your 'filmic' digicam or some actual film.