Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Evidence


The history of photography is replete with instances of folks finding 'evidence' of an alien presence in their photographs. To be honest, I wasn't wearing my fine art hat or conjuring my inner Larry Sultan or Mike Mandel when I made this particular snap. Nope, I took this photograph simply because the cars on blocks in the yard reminded me of what I see all the time right here in my little corner of the universe. And speaking of the Universe, when I was prepping the image for posting, I noticed a little piece of schmutz midway up the sky just left of center. On closer inspection, it looks to be a drone of some sort. That, or a very small alien spacecraft. It has been over a decade, so I thought it would be safe to post. I'll see if modern software can enhance the details like in those NCIS shows. Stay tuned.