Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Humpday Special: The Four Dollar Zine


It has been raining raining raining so much around here lately, that I decided to go through some of my recent images and pair them up as a series of diptychs. It was an interesting exercise to find relationships among my photographs, which of course was the main goal. To add a little spice, I decided to put them all together in the form of a small 'zine that I had printed at Magcloud. It is ever so slightly tedious to prepare the zine for publication, as each page is a separate document that you'll have to merge later. But... the upside is that each of the little booklets ended up costing only $4. So I ordered a handful of copies which I'll send to a few unsuspecting friends. Who knows, one day these little zines may spike in value to as much as $5.